Further support is now available to participants of programmes previously funded by the Scottish Universities Insight Institute to develop programme results and outcomes, and maximise impact on policy or practice.
The programme offers an opportunity to build on successful SUII programmes by supporting a range of follow up activities including wider and deeper dissemination of insights or the trialling of policy and practice innovations.
- Proposals must be made jointly by an academic and policy/practice partner.
- At least one of the lead applicants must have been actively involved in a SUII funded programme, though not necessarily as a programme leader.
- Support will normally be for a one-off event or short-term series of activities although longer term activities could be considered where there was a significant contribution from a policy or practice partner.
- Activities should be aimed at optimising programme results and maximising impact on policy, practice and/or user communities. This could include piloting innovations emerging from the programme; practical ways of embedding lessons learnt in policy or practice; or disseminating results to a wider audience.
- Support will not be provided for academic conferences or sole development of new research proposals.
- Match funding is not a requirement however any additional support / co-sponsorship of activities would be considered to demonstrate likely impact of the proposal on policy or practice.
Proposals will be accepted throughout the year. Please complete the form and email it to email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss an idea with us, please contact Nicola Duncan firstname.lastname@example.org / 0141 548 5930